eingestellt am 21. Apr 2017
Kleines kostenloses Fun Game Projekt für den Windows PC ( ~400MB) mit der Dragonfly von Drake ( robertsspaceindustries.com/ple…ket ).
Dragonflying is a Star Citizen fan game playing in the Star Citizen
universe. It is a top-down shooter in which you will explore the arid
desert planet of Yar in the Centauri system.
- Top-down arcade shooting on a vehicle
- Different weapons and items
- Loot and upgrade your Dragonfly and its weapons
- Different enemies and boss fights
- Story with various missions and puzzles
- Side activities: Racing, hacking, exploring
- Full soundtrack
- Secret items and easter eggs
Input: Mouse and Keyboard (or some kind of input that mimics that). No controller support.
We hope you will enjoy this game! Any feedback (you can comment on
the download page in the discussion section, reddit or use the feedback
function ingame) is welcome!
- Fixed: Blade damage upgrades are now getting applied
- Added: Turret description mentions now that it just shoots "mechanical" enemies
- Fixed: Upgrade bonus section displays correct values for Bulldog damage, crit and Blade damage now
- Fixed: Turret equips properly after death
We hope you will enjoy this game! Any feedback is welcome!
Saiodin (@Saiodin, Lead, Design, Graphics, Programming)
Utho (@uthoriley, Music, QA)
Andres (@Arvangath, Sound Effects, QA)
product is a Star Citizen fan work playing in the Star Citizen
universe. It is in no way assiociated with CIG or RSI. No assets of the
original game have been used. Designs used with permission of RSI.