momentan ist bei "GOG" folgendes Spiel rabattiert im Angebot:
Serpent in the Staglands für 6,39€
(Gamestar Zitat: "Geheimtipp für Oldschool-Rollenspieler")
System: Windows / Mac / Linux
- Erlein's Handbook
- Party-based, real time with pause combat focused on macro tactical decisions and creative party skill combinations
- Classless role-playing system: create builds via any combination of the
over 100 magic, combat and aptitude skills available to create or find
up to 5 unique characters
- Non-linear storyline to explore as your adventure allows
- No level scaling or story-blocked map barriers impede your adventure
- Dynamic item use, including an incantation book, hand-drawn maps, and a herbology kit for brewing potions
- Combat designed for minimal pause spamming and without cooldowns,
instead focusing on pre-buffing, positioning and auto-triggering skills
- An unmarked map filled with wilderness, cities, towers, temples, dungeons and caverns to explore.
- Write your own journal notes for quests, puzzles and leads as you
investigate. The game won't hold your hand or tell you what to do.
- Huge variety of enemies and challenges, including monsters, rogue mages
and mutilated outlaws, which all can have the same spells and skills
"Whalenought Studios": You'll never pay for any updates or DLC for the game.
The Free Expansion "A Fool`s Banquet " picking up where the story left off as the Moon Lord sails East..