wenn jemand wie ich sein Mi Band nicht mehr nutzt, will man ja auch den Account wieder loshaben...
Dazu habe ich Xiaomi angeschrieben...
Diese haben mir dann folgenden Link geschickt:account.xiaomi.com/pas…del
Damit kann man seinen Account komplett stilllegen...
Denke mal für den einen oder anderen ist das sicherlich interessant!
Kompletter Email Inhalt:
Thank you for your support and attention towards Xiaomi.
We are appreciate your interest towards Xiaomi.
If you want to delete your account, please be informed that all the following data will be wiped:
1. Order history on mi.com
2. Information on en.miui.com
(including account information. Account name cannot be used again after deletion.)
3. Data in Mi Cloud
4. Mi account in the phone (Please sign out your Mi account existing in the phone before deleting your account: Settings->Mi Cloud->Sign out)
5. Data in MiTalk
6. Data in Theme
Note: Please read it carefully before deleting your account,
and be informed that all the data cannot be retrieved after deletion.
If you decided to delete the account, please kindly follow below steps to delete your account:
Attention: If you have signed into your Mi account on your mobile phone, please do go to "Settings"-"MI Cloud"and sign out first.
1. Please visit: account.xiaomi.com/pas…del
and sign in.
2. Please tick "Yes, I want to permanently delete my Mi Account and all its data". And then click "Delete Mi Account".
3. After that you need to pass through the verification page: phone number or email.
4. Please continue to click "delete Mi account" and the whole process will be finished.
Kindly refer to the attached images as steps for the above instruction!